Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I want some coffee!

Joshua has been doing well, keeping in touch with Mom while she is in Vietnam via phone calls and webcam. He said this morning--"I want to go to Vietnam also!"

He has also inherited Annette's love for coffee--when I asked him this morning if he wanted some water, he replied, "I want some coffee!"

Joshua's favorite stuffed animal now is "Lamb." It's not exactly a lovey--since he's OK if Lamb doesn't travel with him and he doesn't need it to sleep or for comfort. He just loves to hug stuffed animals. When we go to stores, he'll go down the aisle and hug each one, and then put it back on the shelf. He just likes soft things, even our bathroom mats. While hugging the lamb this morning, he said, "Lamb stinky!" which of course would happen since he's hugging and kissing it all the time, sometimes with food smeared on his face. I handwashed Lamb and threw him into the dryer for some fluffing, and now he's as good as new.

No comments: