Friday, July 13, 2007

Pee-Pee!

Joshua peed in the toilet for the first time 2 days ago. We were very proud of him! But yesterday when he didn't pee, he pretended to grab poop out of the toilet and eat it. I shouldn't have laughed, but I did.

Tonite while reading "Goodnight Moon," Joshua surprised me by filling in the blanks when I read "The cow jumping over the ____" and "three little bears sitting on _____".

His favorite book these days is Good Nite Gorilla. He likes it when mom reads it to him, and he likes to pretend to be the gorilla opening up the cages with his keys.

I also heard Joshua speak Korean yesterday when he said "Pang!" and ran into his room.

Annette's friend came over for dinner tonite, so Annette prepared him ahead of time for our guest, saying "Wendy is coming to dinner tonight." When she arrived, he called out her name "Wendy!"

No comments: