Saturday, April 7, 2007

Bath Intruders

Ever since returning from our beach vacation, Joshua has had beach withdrawal symptoms. He wants to jump into the Charles River and Boston Harbor a la wave surfing in Puerto Rico. One benefit is that he loves to take baths now, especially using his beach toys. Today I decided to take a bath with him and spend extra time playing in the tub. However, shortly into the bath, I suddenly noticed some unexpected guests floating around in the tub and we had to immediately evacuate! I guess I had somehow missed Joshua's usual grunting and straining that comes with his poops. At least Joshua's bath toys came in handy--I used them to fish out the poop. The things we do as parents.

2 comments:

Mr. Tang said...

Pictures?

linda chu said...

copy that - where are the pictures of the intruders? i've had the same thing happen to me more than once. quite possibly the nastiest event and ironically dirtiest bath ever. I had to hand scoop out before the disintegration. the stuff we do for kids.