Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Trains, Sleeping, and the Zoo


Joshua built this fancy train track on his own.

Annette found Joshua sleeping with his butt in the air.

A beautiful day in the zoo.

Some things Joshua said today:

"Look at this; I'm stepping on the wheel" when he was playing on the train in the zoo.

He kisses up to older kids, like today when he offered some of the food I was feeding him to older children. "I get you some grapes. My dad is holding it." He says "hi" to them, but they usually just ignore him.

"I found a pine cone" Where does he get this vocabulary?

We were looking at some ostriches standing together and he said, "They're a family."

He likes to warn other people about dangerous things, like when we were at the lion's cage and some kids came by. He told them: "The tiger is going to bite you!"

"This is my favorite zoo."

While stomping on ants, "I'm going to kill them." And then when the massacre was over, "They're dead."
:Posted by Picasa

You can hear the lion roaring.

No comments: