Monday, June 11, 2007

Dedication

Joshua was dedicated at this morning's church service. Annette, Josh, and I all wore matching outfits for the occassion. I don't think Annette and I have both worn white shirts since our engagment photos.

Everything is no longer "blue." Our friend Eric taught him the color "white" today! Joshua seems to be learning at a phenomenal pace. Today, he picked up the words: "pump", "spoon", and "pit" as well.

Joshua had another meltdown today when he saw me picking up our friend's son Jackson. Full out crying to the point vomitting--it took me a good while to calm him down again. Annette tells everybody that I love it--that Joshua is such daddy's boy--it's true. I cherish these days, because I sense they won't last.

I was telling Annette yesterday how amazing it is that Joshua just gets more delightful as he ages. I guess there will come a point when that stops happening--? adolescence? Uhh--I don't look forward to that teen rebellion stage.

1 comment:

Mr. Tang said...

I think you're overlooking the toddler rebellion stage. Many told me it would come, I didn't believe them.